The Oubliette

Pronunciation: "ü-blE-'et Function: noun Etymology: French, from Middle French, from oublier to forget, from Old French oblier, from Vulgar Latin *oblitare, frequentative of Latin oblivisci to forget Definition: A place to leave things (or people) to forget about them

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh So Tired...

What a week and it's only Tuesday. I put in an offer for a condo on Monday and didn't get it since the first offer (there were only two offers - and I was the second) came in at 15K over the asking price. Oh well....cie la vie.

The only thing good to come on Monday was the copy of my 2005 tax return. I was then able to submit my tax return for this year. Yea!

I didn't sleep well Sunday night and my next door neighbor decide to play his guitar last night till I banged enough times on the wall to get his attention.

Today I did nothing today after work other than go to the gym and make dinner....and now for some well deserved REM cycles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home